I had an awesome time this morning going door to door for the Republican party in a neighborhood in Grand Rapids, thanks to Sue, a wonderful lady who went with me. We had a lot of good conversations thanks to Sue's amazing ability to connect with people and get them to talk. We found some great McCain supporters out there! Yippee!! Here's Sue, pictured with me, below. Great photo of Sue, not so great of me. Oh well, we can't all be as photogenic as Sarah Palin! I also met Joanne Voorhees today, the chairman for the Kent County GOP. She was really nice. Fun day . . . . .now I am off to take my mom and grandmother to see beautiful Lake Michigan . . . . . . the first time for both of them . . . .
Saturday, September 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
WOW! You have been busy! So, I forgive you for not blogging for a while.....;-)
I miss you Annette....
Glad you are having so much fun.
Post a Comment