A friend showed me the cheese ball she made for a Halloween party. Is it not "too cute"? The hair is the herb fennel. Too cute to eat?
Wednesday, October 22, 2008
SCARY, CUTE CHEESE
Labels:
Culinary Ideas
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A friend showed me the cheese ball she made for a Halloween party. Is it not "too cute"? The hair is the herb fennel. Too cute to eat?
A private blog for my friends and family. My goal in creating this blog is to share serenity, fun, inspiration and the goings on in my life with the very special people in my life. My quirkiness may come through, too.
3 comments:
hey, that's too cute to eat! I was talking with Tiffani and I said, "hey look at annettes blog. There is an edible cat."
Thanks for the fun idea, cousin. Thanks for all the other fun posts too. So glad you got to go to your reunion and that your house was spared a car running into it.
That is cute....I don't know that I could eat it....I have a thing about food that is shaped into animals.....can't eat it...but it is cute to look at!
Post a Comment