Saturday, April 19, 2008

Would you still be friends with me if I wore this ?

This news is "a bit old" but I just had to put a picture of my son terrifying his date by acting like a cow on my blog.   In preparation for the winter formal dance at school this year, there was a spirit week and one day was "Would you still be friends with me if I wore this?" day. Garrett went to school wearing a cow--a hooded blanket (towel, actually, but it was soft like a blanket) that has a cow's face, ears, tail and hooves.  It was a success at school so he decided to bring it to the dance also.  Above "Garrett the attack cow" is a photo of the gang he went with, because my son is so dang good lookin' in it (and moms are never partial about stuff like that, as we all know).  I've tried to chuck this kid full of self-esteem, do you think I succeeded?  (I hope so.)

No comments: