A LITTLE BOY'S PRAYER
Sunday a lady told a story at church that I really enjoyed. She used to babysit a little Catholic boy every once in a while, evidently a little one who had been taught to pray. One day when she was babysitting him she took him to the park to play. There were some holes dug in the ground at the park. The little boy got down on his knees and said something like, "Dear God, please help me to find out who made the holes in the ground." I think the lady thought something like, good luck getting THAT prayer answered! The boy went on playing and after a while another little boy and a dog came along. The lady said the FIRST THING out of the little boy's mouth when he came up to them was, "See those holes? My dog and I made them yesterday." Lesson she learned: Heavenly Father is involved in each of our lives and if it is important to us, it is important to Him.
No comments:
Post a Comment